As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2000
- Detailed familiarity with Sacramento, Placer, and El Dorado Counties
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
REALTOR®, The Fred Miller Team—Roseville, CA 2000 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact. Built and managed a team of thirteen agents throughout my tenure at several brokerages, including Realty Executives of Napa Valley, RE/MAX, Davis & Davis, and Arrow Realty. Team achieved peak sales volume of $52M.
Owner/Innkeeper, Bay Hill Mansion—Bodega Bay, CA 1997 – 2000
- Managed both lodging and event planning departments of family-owned bed and breakfast. Successfully booked, coordinated, and flawlessly executed over 140 weddings. Grew annual wedding sales from $30,000 to over $250,000 over the course of three years. Handled over 50 corporate meetings during the same time period.
CEO, Precision Metal Fabricators, Inc.—Rocklin, CA 1989 – 1997
- Began my tenure at the family business in accounting department. Promoted to production control, managing as many as 300 jobs on the manufacturing floor. Improved on-time delivery rating from 78% to 99.9% within the first year. Grew sales from $2M to $6.5M during first two years in sales department. Planned, organized, attended and executed industry trade shows to increase sales nationwide. Successfully negotiated profitable sale of company.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
9089 Foothills Blvd Suite #910
Roseville, CA 95747